Friday, August 1, 2008

Life...it's the best!

Marian and Sarah
Me and my cute sis Marian
Why so serious Bexley?
Oh Madison...
I have been so busy in July. I have been keeping another blog to track my weight lose. Since July 1st I have lost 32 pounds!! My sisters Marian and Sarah were here for Marian's baby shower. She is due September 5th. Can't wait to meet baby Gavin. We are going camping on the 10th and I can't wait!! One last vacation before school starts on the 25th. It's going to get busy!! Can't believe Bex will be in 3rd grade! Hope he's ready for it. He is so smart, but easily distracted. It will be a lot of work to be PTA president again, but it is also a lot of fun!! Enjoy the rest of summer...

2 comments:

Dianeg said...

Hi Adriane!
I am really, REALLY wanting to talk toyou.
How do I do that?
Thanks,
Diane
450-6078

Adriane said...

Diane...email me at arcbelieves@yahoo.com and I'll get you my number. Sorry, but I am not figuring out how we know each other...remind me with an email...Thanks!