Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pictures...finally...

Here are some pictures from the recent camping trip. We had a great time! We already can't wait for next year! The big news is that Dave and Dar are adding another one to the fam! We are so happy. It is great to be an Aunt. Plus Isaac will have fun being a big brother!
Me and my amazing husband Mark!
Cute Darlene...She was sick with baby #2 all week...

Papa pretending to read while napping...He works too hard!

Helping to set up the tent...I have lost 42 pounds...check out my other blog

Papa, Nana, and Dave getting the fire going for our tin foil dinners...

Thanks Dar...they were yummy!

Madison being her cute self...she was jumping on the air mattresses.


It was FREEZING at night...all you can see of Bexley are his fingers!

I was so COLD!! But I still look good... :)

Crazy Isaac and his blue "Hitler" moustache...he is so fun!

1 comment:

Nikki Nelson said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun! I miss camping, it's been a while... but I don't miss those cold nights.

YOU LOOK SO FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!! 42 LBS!!! WOW! YOU GO GIRL! YOU'RE LOOKING GREAT!

I miss you tons. Thanks for the comment on Dallas' promo post I did.
I love ya!