Saturday, September 6, 2008

Like...totally...Dude!!


Jealous much?? I am going to look so AWESOME!!
Possibly one of the great movies of all time...for the genre.
It's all coming back to me now...oh the stinky feet I had growing up...could the 6 pair of socks per foot be to blame?

I am so flippin' excited in a far out kinda way for the Awesome 80's bash I am throwing for my birthday this year!! I love the 80's!! There will be big, crimped hair, lots of bright pink cheeks and wicked blue eyes, and of course, the best clothes ever!! Thanks for the skirt Dana! Can't wait to party like it's 1987!! And seeing how in 1987 I turned 10, it's "going to be so awesome" (as my cute Maddie says). If you want to be a part of this nostalgia email me arcbelievesATyahooDOTcom... "I know you are, but what am I?"

1 comment:

Paul*Cat*Hallie*Ty said...

Sounds so fun!!! But I'm pretty sure we are going to be out of town--We leave Sept 13-21 Sad!!! Hope you have a Happy b-day! Luv ya!!!